Please consider submitting your original research on Requirements Engineering, Self-Adaptive Systems, or Cyber Physical Systems to RESACS 2016!
The Second International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Self-Adaptive and Cyber Physical Systems, RESACS 2016 (https://resacs2016.wordpress.com), will be held on March 14, 2016, in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We are looking for original research on requirements engineering, self-adaptive, or cyber physical systems. A wide range of topics is accepted, including but not limited to:
- Methods for Assessing Requirements
- Context Analysis and Domain Modeling
- Collaboration and Trustworthiness in Collaboration
- Specification and Quality Assurance
- Strategic and Ad-hoc Reuse of Components and Systems
- Design Space Exploration and Communication Strategies
- Requirements Satisfaction Monitoring at Runtime
- Runtime Adaptation, Decision Making and Runtime Uncertainty
- Ad-hoc networking of cyber physical entities and services
- Benefits and Application Areas
- Novel Approach and Approach Transfer Papers
- Empirical Validations, Case Studies, Industry and Experience Reports
- Problem Statements, New Ideas and Directions, Vision or Position Papers, Preliminary Evaluations
- Tools, Modeling/Meta-Modeling
Please also consider forwarding the call for papers to your colleagues, collaborators, and students and feel free to follow RESACS updates on our website (https://resacs2016.wordpress.com) and on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RESACS_WS).
We are looking forward to your submission! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.